- University of California, San Francisco
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Category: Admin-Other Administrative Positions
- Posting Date: 02/03/2021
- Application Deadline: Open until filled
HR Faculty & Staff Assistance Program
The FSAP Psychologist will provide psychological assessment, counseling, and referral services to employees with personal or work-related problems. Provide training, psychoeducation, and consultation to various constituents of the organization and its leadership.
As members of the UCSF Campus and Health community, the Faculty and Staff Assistance Program (FSAP) invites all faculty, staff, residents, postdocs, and clinical fellows to use our confidential employee assistance services, which are provided at no cost. We are staffed by licensed psychologists and postdoctoral trainees who provide confidential, brief psychological counseling to individuals and a wide variety of consultation services to the organization.
UCSF Human Resources (HR) is committed to leading HR initiatives and partnering with the UCSF community to attract, develop, and retain the diverse talent necessary to be the world's preeminent health sciences innovator. We provide services campus wide from academic, research, administrative, and clinical units. Human Resources provides the full scope of services for UCSF employees and managers/supervisors, from strategic consultation to operational support. We strive for excellence through continuous improvement in partnership with our clients.
- Doctorate in Clinical or Counseling Psychology
- CA Licensed Psychologist
- Comprehensive range of clinical intervention skills — especially in the area of brief treatment modalities
- Capacity to recognize, diagnose, and develop treatment plans for the full range of adult disorders and psychopathological conditions
- Strong foundation in organizational psychology and significant experience in assessing and executing interventions for organizational units experiencing dysfunction
- Professional-level writing, training, and presentation skills and experience
- Clinical Supervision skills
- Mediation/conflict-resolution skills
- Experience working as a clinician in an Emergency Action Plan (EAP) setting (especially academic and/or medical)
- Clinical training & experience in substance abuse treatment
- Clinical training & experience in threat assessment and management
The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) is a leading university dedicated to promoting health worldwide through advanced biomedical research, graduate-level education in the life sciences and health professions, and excellence in patient care. It is the only campus in the 10-campus UC system dedicated exclusively to the health sciences. We bring together the world’s leading experts in nearly every area of health. We are home to five Nobel laureates who have advanced the understanding of cancer, neurodegenerative diseases, aging and stem cells.
UCSF is a diverse community made of people with many skills and talents. We seek candidates whose work experience or community service has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to professionalism, respect, integrity, diversity and excellence – also known as our PRIDE values.
In addition to our PRIDE values, UCSF is committed to equity – both in how we deliver care as well as our workforce. We are committed to building a broadly diverse community, nurturing a culture that is welcoming and supportive, and engaging diverse ideas for the provision of culturally competent education, discovery, and patient care. Additional information about UCSF is available at diversity.ucsf.edu
Join us to find a rewarding career contributing to improving healthcare worldwide.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The University of California San Francisco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Job Code and Payroll Title
009383 PSYCHOLOGIST 2
Laurel Heights (SF), TBD
Additional Shift Details
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (will be variable)