Adjunct Professor Candidate Pool
- Misericordia University
- Location: Dallas, Pennsylvania
- Category: Faculty-Science-Mathematics
- Posting Date: 03/08/2021
- Application Deadline: Open until filled
The Department of Mathematics at Misericordia University anticipates the need for adjunct instructors to teach upper-level statistics courses starting in the Fall 2021 semester. In particular, the department is looking for someone to teach a section of Regression Analysis (Polynomial and multiple regression, residual analysis, applications to models.) and a section of Sampling (Sampling methods including random and stratified sampling, unequal probability sampling, cluster and systematic sampling, multistage designs, double sampling).
Qualified candidates should have:
- a minimum of a master's degree in Mathematics or Statistics (or a closely related field)
- have experience teaching at the undergraduate or high school level and show a willingness to teach on campus.
Interested applicants submit with their application a brief cover letter outlining area(s) of expertise and past teaching experience, an updated CV, and at least three references, at least one of which can address the candidate's teaching abilities.