132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions. 5 New Jobs Today.
Adjunct Faculty - Sport Management
The Department of Sport, Tourism & Hospitality Management in the Graham School of Business is seeking applications for adjunct faculty to teach undergraduate, in-person courses in the following areas:
- sport and exercise psychology
- facility and event management
- sport public and media relations
Candidates must demonstrate excellent teaching skills and a commitment to student-focused teaching and experiential learning. Candidates must have strong skills communicating and collaborating with faculty and administration. As a COSMA-accredited program, the sport management program must maintain a high level of effectiveness so candidates must be able to be equally effective in group and individual settings. The first semester teaching will likely be spring of 2024.
- Master's degree (or higher); academic qualifications at the undergraduate and/or graduate level in sport management (or a closely related discipline)
- 3-5 years of experience in the sport industry
- Experience teaching at the college level is preferred
York College of Pennsylvania is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For a copy of York College's Annual Security Report, you may contact the Office of Campus Safety or visit the website: Annual Security Report
Interested candidates should electronically submit a cover letter, resume and contact information for three references. Review of applications will begin immediately. Applications should be received by and/or before February 9, 2023.
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhdJobs.*
PhD Jobs in Popular Cities