132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions. 1 New Jobs Today.
About the Opportunity
- Serving as Team Lead on research projects, including coauthoring manuscripts, co-designing and executing online and in-person research studies, and supervising and coordinating undergraduate research assistants.
- Collaboration as a team member on research projects.
- Facilitating communication among undergraduate research assistants, graduate students, postdoctoral researchers, and the Principal Investigator.
- Recruiting research participants and collecting data.
- Coding, entering, and managing data.
- Maintaining a web/social media presence.
BS in Psychology or related field.
Northeastern University considers factors such as candidate work experience, education and skills when extending an offer.
Northeastern has a comprehensive benefits package for benefit eligible employees. This includes medical, vision, dental, paid time off, tuition assistance, wellness & life, retirement- as well as commuting & transportation. Visit https://hr.northeastern.edu/benefits/ for more information.
Northeastern University is an equal opportunity employer, seeking to recruit and support a broadly diverse community of faculty and staff. Northeastern values and celebrates diversity in all its forms and strives to foster an inclusive culture built on respect that affirms inter-group relations and builds cohesion.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To learn more about Northeastern University’s commitment and support of diversity and inclusion, please see www.northeastern.edu/diversity .
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhdJobs.*
PhD Jobs in Popular Cities