132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Program Development Associate
Program Development Associate
Department: Program Development
Reports To: Program Development Director
Collaborates in the development, preparation and submission of funding request to private foundations and public Federal, State, County/City funding sources. Supports the development, implementation, and evaluation activities of the agency wide staff-training plan.
$25 - $30.50 / per hour DOE
We offer a competitive benefits package:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Care Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays (12)
- Paid Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Competitive wages
- Stability and career advancement
- Continuing Education Opportunities
Minimum of twenty (20) hours per week and work days are Monday through Friday.
CATEGORIES OF DUTIES
1. Assists in the management of funding (both private and public) opportunities, including; following up on possible funding leads, securing funding applications, monitoring funding source web pages, and researching funding opportunities.
2. Supports PDD’s private foundation strategy, including; developing one-page summaries describing various Tarzana Treatment Centers, Inc. (TTC) programs/departments, development of TTC’s programs/departments funding wish list, and communication with private foundations.
3. Collaborates in the development of funding applications; including researching specific information, gathering LOI’s/MOU’s, reviewing grant applications, maintenance of grants information/data base, and other activities as assigned.
4.Assists in the maintenance of the Program Development Department Intranet page, including; posting relevant information, researching information for posting, and preparing documents for posting.
5. Supports and maintains the Staff Resource Center (SRC), including; updating the training resources, development of required usage forms, and communication with users of SRC.
6. Collaborates in training related activities, including; preparing relevant documentation materials, reviewing training curriculum outlines, researching articles for e-learning initiative, and supporting other training activities as assigned.
7. Participates in orientation and training provided by the agency, PDD Director, others at Tarzana Treatment Centers, Inc., and outside resources including PROTOTYPES, Los Angeles County Health Department, California Community Foundation, The Center for Non-Profit Management and others.
8. Other duties as assigned by Director and/or Administrator.
Minimum of B.A./B.S. in health related field or comparable work experience.
Tarzana Treatment Centers, Inc. is a non-profit corporation, which provides behavioral healthcare services, including mental health, HIV/AIDS, chemical dependency, and primary care.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Tarzana Treatment Centers, Inc. does not discriminate as to race, nationality, religion, gender, sexual orientation and disability in its hiring practices.
Tarzana Treatment Centers, Inc. supports the American with Disabilities Act. Discrimination is prohibited in all aspects of employment against disabled persons, who, with reasonable accommodations, can perform the essential functions of a job.
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhdJobs.*