Post-Doct Research Assoc
Post-Doct Research Assoc - 22000001UQ
Post-Doctoral Research Associate
The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering seeks applications from extraordinarily qualified postdoctoral fellows. The candidate is expected to have extensive research experience and a track record of publications in the following areas: cyber-physical systems, robotics, artificial intelligence, as well as digital twin for smart buildings. A Ph.D. degree in a related field and a strong record of accomplishment are required.
- PhD in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Extensive research experience in cyber-physical systems and robotics.
- The candidate should have proficient capability in programming.
- Effective interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with a diverse group of scientific and technical personnel.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Demonstrated experience in supporting funded projects and in corresponding with scientific collaborators.
- Demonstrated success in the publication of high-impact work in internationally recognized peer-reviewed journals.
- Demonstrated experience in assisting the preparation of proposals to external funding agencies.
Civil & Environmental Engr
Aug 8, 2022, 9:00:58 AM
*Please mention you saw this ad on PhdJobs.*
PhD Jobs in Popular Cities